SafeUM useful features to help you feel safe: ENCRYPTED GROUP CHAT
One of the major features we introduced in SafeUM messenger is encrypted group chat. Sometimes you need to discuss a serious issue with several people and it is to be private. Use an encrypted group chat.
What you need to know:
1. A moderator is the one, who creates a chat. Only the moderator can change the settings (for other participants this option is not available).
2. Only people, who have encryption keys can be added to the encrypted group chat.
3. Maximum number of participants – 16.
4. Participants can leave the group. At this, the one who left will have access to the history of the chat that was held when he was in the group.
5. In case any of the participants changes his encryption keys:
Download SafeUM if you want to keep your discussions private. Solve all the issues and don’t be afraid that any info will fall into the wrong hands.